Saturday 22 December 2012

Christmas Cards for Sketch FM65

As mentioned when it was posted, I LOVE the Freshly Made sketch #65.  I used it and a sheet of sparkly patterned paper to make four cards for next year.  :-)


I made two larger cards (6.5 x 5") and two A2 cards ... the smaller ones will go into a box for my Mom as she usually needs about 40 Christmas cards.  (I need 60+).


The two larger cards have a matted flag with a stamped greeting. These MFT flag dies are sized so they are easy to mat. The poinsettias were Cricut cut last year and were just sitting in my stash. I had cut a whole sheet of them when I only needed a couple for the craft sale project I was working on. But since I was cutting anyway I filled the sheet and cut a whole bunch.

I took some time mid December to assemble the layers and add bling ... then I had lots of little poinsettias ready to add to my Christmas projects!


The smaller two cards don't have matted flags, and the stamped greeting is also smaller.


I am happy to get a head start on next years cards, before I get the Christmas stuff all put away.

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. wonderful papers you used!
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Karen, you are amazing! You are already working on cards for next year! What a LOVELY set. I love the pretty papers and the colors. You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen