Saturday 29 December 2012

Pine Cone Gift Tag Set

It's Saturday, and I have a holiday share today.  There are many Christmas pictures still in my file that have not been posted, and I hope to continue with the Merry Monday's challenge and work on my holiday cards all year long. Saturday's sound like a good day to share them!


I just found these photos in my file ... they are actually from 2011 when we had our Christmas Craft Sale. I made a couple of packages of these for the sale, and some to tuck into stockings.


The image was stamped with brown on white card stock, coloured with chalks then punched out with a coordinating punch. I packaged them in a polka dot cello bag with brown bakers twine. I thought they were so sweet!


Most people who visit my blog have a pretty good idea what supplies I've used, so I am not going to continue to list them. If you have questions though, please feel free to leave me a comment and I'll give you the specifics.

Thanks for stopping by today!

11 comments:

  1. all your tgas was so nice
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You items are lovely. Could you tell me where you get your cellophane bags?
    Thanks,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy!
      I got these bags locally, at a store that sells gift packaging supplies (Creative Packaging). I believe you can also order different types of cello bags at ULine.
      Check your local directory and see if you have a packaging place that sells to the public!
      Cheers
      Karen

      Delete
  3. May I ask what you charged for them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I cannot remember! I think it was $2
      Hope that helps,
      Karen

      Delete
  4. Just came across this Holiday Share and wondered if the "snow" was already on the cello bags or did you put them there and if so how?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi - the cello bags were printed with the white dots. I chose them because they work for the holidays, but the white is so neutral that you can use them for many other occasions as well and it just becomes a pattern. I had found them locally (Creative Packaging) but you can purchase cello bags online nowadays. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  5. Love this! What stamps did you use? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The stamps are by Stampin' Up and coordinate with a punch. This post is from 2012 though, so I don't know if the stamps are still available or if they were retired.

      Delete
  6. Hi! How did you seal the top of the bags where it says 'set of ten gift tags' is there a name for that method? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I simply folded the embossed kraft card stock over the top of the cello bag, then stapled it. The staple holds the tags in and the topper onto the bag. Then I added the label. Hope that helps.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen