Tuesday 29 December 2015

Zentangle Tile and Pop-Up Christmas Card

Good morning friends

I still have a few more Christmas cards to share ... but come the New Year there will be some non-holiday cards including  cards using Karen Burniston's new CHA release!

First up today, is my Zentangle tile #3.


Next is a Pop-Up holiday card using those pre-cut Pop-N Cut bases I've been using up.


The front embellishment is a glossy sticker, attached to a die cut label from my 'odds & sods' pile.


Inside, I attached a tag to the pop-up platform and word sticker for the verse.


The tag had a gold foiled border sticker adhered to the bottom edge and Bakers Twine through the top.



Supplies:
Patterned paper - Momenta
Bakers Twine
Stickers - stash
Gold foiled border sticker - K & Company
A2 Pop 'N Cut with Wavy Label insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)


Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. it is a wonderful card!

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the use of the tag on the pop up part of the card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen