Sunday 13 December 2015

Snow Much Joy

Good morning friends

I have a pair of snowman cards to share today. I had found this snowman stamp set on clearance last year and really wanted to try out this fellow.



Hehehe - he is so cute! I added a couple of Glitter Dots for his eyes and buttons - I love the sparkle those add to a project. The candy cane border and background paper are from the Christmas Stash that I'm trying to weed through.





Supplies:
White card stock
Blueprints #1
Patterned paper - Basic Grey
Stickers - Basic Grey
MISTI
Pan Pastels - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Snowman and words - Hero Arts
Chalks
Stickles
Copics
Stamp inside - Papertrey Ink

Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen