Friday 4 December 2015

Christmas Scalloped Edge Flip-It Card Duo

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my Blog and I have a pair of Christmas Flip-Its to share today with pretty gold accents.


If you follow my blog, you will remember the Santa Tent Card I made with the Oval Accordion Die. If not, you can click HERE to see it. The gift and bells stickers were on the same sheet as that Santa.


I added a gold foiled border sticker to the sides and stamped a holiday greeting on the front circle. We will sign our names on the inside circle when we mail the cards this year.

Supplies:
Flip-It's Circle #2 - Sizzix
Patterned paper - K & Company
Stickers - stash
Border sticker - K & Company
Words - Stampin' Up
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Cream card stock


Thanks for stopping by today


3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,very beautiful your cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are so wonderful!
    Hello from elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these Christmas themed Flip-Its Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen