Thursday 3 December 2015

Pop Up Doll and Rocking Horse Holiday Cards

Good morning friends

It's Throwback Thursday on my blog, and I have a couple older Christmas cards to share today. I believe I made these two years ago, but never did get the photos posted. The card bases were cut using a Sizzix scalloped edge die, and the mistletoe was Cricut cut. They were one of the very first things I cut when I got my Cricut and I cut about 10 of them. It's taken awhile to get them all used up!


The plaid patterned paper has glossy strips in the plaid pattern which adds so much to a card.


Inside the first card is a stamped label and a K & Company embellishment. The pop up portion was cut using an older Karen Burniston Pop 'n Cut die.



The only difference in the second card is the rocking horse embellishment instead of the doll.





Thanks for stopping by today 


2 comments:

  1. thats so wonderful cards! Love the dies you used and teh papers
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun cards, love the doll & rocking house

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen