Tuesday 22 December 2015

Snowman and Christmas Tree Pop Stand Card

Good morning friends

I have been having SO much fun with the Christmas Tree's Pop Stand, by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. Even though my cards are all mailed or delivered for this year, I wanted to make another with this die set. So ... this is my first Christmas card for next year. Ha!

The card front has two trees, which are the leftover  interior shapes from the largest expanding trees. I simply cut two more trunks out of brown adhesive backed card stock and added a fussy cut greeting from the same paper stack.


The cute snowman paper worked nicely for the Pop Stand, and I adore the expanding trees in the centre.


I stamped them with my favourite Stamps by Judith stamp, a polka dot image, as well as inked the edges with a darker green.



The greeting was stamped on a Katie Label accessory die and attached with foam tape.


These Pop-Stand cards fold up completely flat, but have such a WOW factor when they are opened.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Recollections
Christmas Trees Pop Stand, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Brown card stock
Clear Double Sided Adhesive, 2-1/2' width
Words - Artistic impressions
Green card stock - Stampin' Up
Katie Pivot (Label), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Cream card stock
Dot stamps - Stamps By Judith
Gold foil paper - Stampin' Up


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. From all cards for Christmas this one is the best for me°!
    Merry Christmas and all the best for 2016 from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love love love this. You are using some amazing designer papers in your cards, was so little Christmas themed papers to select from down here this year :(. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen