Thursday 31 December 2015

Zentangle Tile and last of the Christmas Pop Up Cards

Good morning friends, and welcome to my newest followers.

Before the cards, I wanted to share my 4th Zentangle Tile.


I also have a pair of Pop 'N Cuts cards to share - and that will be it for holiday cards for awhile, I promise.







Almost all of the finished Pop 'N Cut cards were sent out this year ... but I have a couple of dozen more cut and ready to be assembled and decorated. Ha! Looks like I'll be sending more Pop 'N Cut cards next year as well!

Wishing all of you a happy and healthy 2016.


Supplies:
A2 Pop 'N Cut base with Wavy Label Insert - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Embellishments and border stickers - K & Company
Stamp - Stampin' Up
Stitched oval - My Favorite Things


Thanks for stopping by today



1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen