Saturday 26 December 2015

Christmas Ornament Pop-Up Cards

Good morning friends

I have another pair of Pop-Up cards to share today, using older Karen Burniston dies.


I added Bakers Twine to ornament embellishments from my stash, as well as a cream stitched oval to both card fronts. The ornaments have gold foiled bits on them.


The interior of both cards are the same ... I had a duplicate set of the glossy glittered stickers. Ha - I'm such a hoarder collector.


It was hard to photograph the shine and glitter inside - these look way better in real life.



To more cards from my "In Progress" bin completed and off in the mail, and I almost finished off the sticker sheets too.

Supplies:
A2 Pop 'n Cut Base with Wavy Label Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Cream card stock
Patterned paper - Momenta
Clear plastic stickers - stash
Stitched Oval - My Favorite Things
Ornament embellishments - stash
Bakers Twine

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. that "in progress" bin must be getting quiet empty ;) ... love these two cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card and papers
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen