Monday 7 December 2015

Gingerbread Pop-Up Christmas Card Duo

Good morning friends

I have a pair of Christmas cards to share today, using a bunch of older things in my stash. I'm continuing to USE things UP for my holiday cards this year. The stickers I've had for several years, and the Pop-Up bases were all cut a long time ago.



The Pop-Up is an older Karen Burniston die, and I added a cute Gingerbread cottage onto a label that was then adhered to the Pop-Up platform.


The border has gold foiled bits in it - so pretty.




Supplies:
A2 Pop 'n Cut base with Wavy Label insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Patterned paper - K & Company
Stickers from my stash
Label die - Stampin' Up
Border stickers - K & Company
Gold Washi Tape
Stamp - Stampin' Up


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen