Thursday 24 December 2015

Gingerbread Pop-Up Card Duo

Good morning friends

I have a pair of Pop-Up cards today, using up more of my pre-cut Pop 'n Cut card bases and embellishments from my stash.


The candy canes on the front are all glittery and I love the 'oh what fun' stamp.


Inside I added an embellishment from my stash (a train for one and a doll for the second) onto the pop-up platform, some stitched border edges top and bottom, and a stamped greeting.





Even though I'm using older papers and dies, and using things up from my stash - the response to these cards has even really good. Just goes to show you - everyone loves a Pop-Up card.

Supplies:
A2 Pop 'n Cut base with Wavy Label Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Cream card stock
Patterned paper Momenta
Embellishments - K & Company
Stitched oval - My Favorite Things
Scalloped Stitched border - My Favorite Things
Stamps - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Karen!

    Your cards are beautiful
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. No big surprise that the response for these card were good, who wouldn't love these card, love that train and doll.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen