Wednesday 23 December 2015

Doggie Christmas Card for our Vet

Good morning friends

Today's share is the Christmas card I made for our vet.


Inside, I made it a Pop-Up card using the Sleigh Gift Card Pop-Up by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. The stamped and die cut dogs were attached to the the Pop-Up platform, the angled platform and the additional L support that comes with the die. "Put some WAG in hour holiday" - so fun!!



The dogs were stamped and die cut, then the sweaters were stamped, die cut and popped up with foam tape.


I made a coordinating tag, and tied it to a large box of TimBits. Ha - that was the only holiday 'baking' I'd done at that point. As of yesterday though, I have a couple of our family favourites all ready. :-)

Supplies:
White card stock
Sleigh Gift Card Holder, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Dog stamps and dies - Papertrey Ink
Patterned paper - MME
Fine Point Tweezers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Blueprints #12 and #24, My Favorite Things
Stitched Oval - MFT
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen