Friday 18 December 2015

Christmas Flip-it Cards and Zentangle Tile #2

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and I have six Flip-It cards to share today!

The first four are done in a horizontal format - I like that they stay open like an Easel Card when done this way.


I was able to use up some border stickers and some leftover patterned paper pieces for these ones.


The next two cards have sparkly snowflake stickers.


 On this first card, the patterned paper is also very sparkly.



I only had a bit of this blue patterned paper leftover and now it's gone! I am enjoying using things up or at least whittling down the pile this year for my holiday cards.




I'm also sharing my Zentangle tile #2


Good news ... the drug company is going to cover the cost of my new medication for the next little while and I have started on it already! It could take 3 months to see any results, which is hard for someone who is in pain and has compromised mobility. But - it's certainly the light at the end of the tunnel ... Right now I'm enjoying the effects of a cortisone shot in each knee and my mobility and pain are under control. Other than the RA fatigue, I feel more like my old self than I have in a couple of years. Yeah!

Supplies for cards:
Circle #2 Flip-It's, Sizzix
Patterned paper - stash
White card stock
Snowflake stickers - stash
Red card stock
Stamp - Stampin' Up


Thanks for stopping by today.



4 comments:

  1. more wonderful cards. my fingers are crossed that your new medication works for you and you see improvement sooner rather than later. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards Karen!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, I have silently enjoyed your blog for quite a long time. You always give me such great inspiration! I to am a long term chronic pain patient and know how great a cortisone shot can be, to bad they eventually are gone:( enjoy while it is here! Hope your new med helps also. Thanks again. For the inspiring me and also encouraging me with my pain also. Wishing you a Blessed Holiday Season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim - thank you for your comment. Sometimes I get overwhelmed and wonder if I should continue with my blog. Then I will get a sweet comment like yours and it rejuvenates me completely. THANK YOU - and all the best to you and yours this holiday season.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen