Sunday 20 December 2015

Christmas Cardinal Pop-Up Cards

Good morning friends

I have a couple more Pop-Up cards to share today, made using Karen Burniston's older Pop 'n Cut dies. I'm nearing the end of the stack I had pre-cut out of this paper stack. I know there are dozens more cut and in the "Christmas Cards In Progress" bin ... but I'll work on those throughout the year. I'm looking forward to finishing them!

These two have a stamped, stitched oval as well as a gold glittered sticker border on the fronts.


Inside, I adhered a 'Joy to the World' embellishment, a stitched scalloped border and some gold washi tape. The Cardinal is printed on the patterned paper. The inside of both cards are identical.




Supplies:
A2 Pop 'n Cut base with Wavy Label Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Patterned paper - Momenta
Gold Washi Tape
Scalloped stitched border die - My Favorite Things
Glittered gold border - K & Company
Stitched oval - My Favorite Things
Word embellishment - K & Company
Stamp - Stampin' Up


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. Christmas colours and a wonderful image- a perfect Christmas card!
    elam

    ReplyDelete
  2. another wonderful Pop Up card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen