Thursday 17 December 2015

A Zentangle Tile and Sparkling Striped Christmas Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

Here is my first Zentangle Tile! I am numbering my tiles on the back, more as a way to watch my progress and to identify the tiles. I really enjoy this art form, and true to it's conception I find it very relaxing and a great way to focus.


 I'm also sharing a Flip-It Christmas card, made using bits and pieces from my stash.


We signed our names and wrote a short message on the white circle inside.



I still have several holiday Flip-It Cards to share this month, as I made a fair number of them last winter. I included some in with our Christmas letters, and others have been hand delivered. If hand delivering them I like to slide them into clear bag envelopes - they look so festive that way!

Thanks for stopping by today




2 comments:

  1. your zentangle ist beautiful! The card too
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you are rocking those zentangles wonderful flip it card too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen