Thursday 23 October 2014

Water Colour Bird Pivot Birthday Card

Good morning friends

I love Pivot Cards, and when I needed to make a birthday card for my cousin - I knew I wanted to make it a Pivot Card.


I used the Katie Label Pivot (a die set by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs), as well as some gold Peel-Off's by ECD.  My cousin loves BLING, so I know she will appreciate the touches of gold on her card.


The gold bird Peel Off was attached to water colour paper and water coloured with Tombow Markers and a wet paintbrush. I loved the rich, vibrant colours. Then I fussy cut it out and added it to the die cut labels.


I used one of the new larger Happy Birthday Peel-Offs on the other side.  While it looks like creases on the labels, it's actually a shadow from bad lighting when I took the photo.  Gulp.


Finally, here is a view from the top.



Supplies:
768 Katie Label Pivot, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
2577 Happy Birthday Peel Off in Gold, Elizabeth Craft Designs
0414 Birds Peel Offs in gold, Elizabeth Craft Designs
1241 Peel Off in gold, Elizabeth Craft Designs
Water Colour paper
Patterned paper - First Edition Papers
Tombow Markers

Card size - A2



Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen