Sunday 12 October 2014

A Different Christmas Card

Good morning friends.

A huge thank you to my friend J who came out to our new house and helped me get my laundry and mud room unpacked, organized and put away. What a difference it makes.

I have an older card to share today - a Christmas card I made last year using Karen Burniston's Pop 'n Cut dies.  But I didn't make it a pop up.


For the front I added a scalloped border, and the cute foiled Christmas ornament was fussy cut from a larger piece of paper in the same paper stack.


Inside, I used the Pop 'n Cut base and a large print 12 x 12" sheet to create the inside, adding a peek-a-boo window.


Here is a closer look at the 'peek-a-boo window' ...



The little foiled heart was also fussy cut from one of the patterned paper sheets in the stack.



Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. fabulous card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card and that Snowman Rocks...who makes him??? Such a Fun card Karen!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen