Wednesday 29 October 2014

Four Halloween Cards

In addition to making cards for us to give our Grandkids, my Mom asked for cards to send as well. So that made eight cards for Halloween.

These are the ones I made for Olivia and Ethan for my parents to give them. I made them little shaker cards, taking advantage of the images on the printed paper to add the confetti to.  I didn't add a whole pile of confetti and avoided little beads because at two years old, Ethan would probably pull it apart to see how it works. He's a thinker, that one.



Below are the two cards made for the youngest, Zachary is 7 months old and Ilai is 5 weeks. They didn't get shakers, but they did get sparkly sticker embellishments.



Olivia and Ethan LOVE getting Happy Mail, so they would have been thrilled to find these cards in their mail box. 

Supplies:
Black card stock
Rust card stock
Patterned paper - Recollections
Scalloped Rectangles - Spellbinders
Transparency Scraps
Confetti - stash
Stickles
Stickers - Dollar Store


Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen