Monday 27 October 2014

Fall Hello Card

Good morning friends.

Yesterday I found my printer cables in a box in the garage. I'm so excited! I used to do a lot of digital work to compliment my cards, but when I moved our computer from the dining room upstairs to the home office I stopped doing that. It just didn't make sense to go up two flights of stairs every time I wanted to print something for one of my cards.

In our new house, my printer is in the studio ... so to find the cables and get it all set up to print whenever I want is VERY exciting.  Of course I have no idea what box the printer ink refills are in though ...

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and this the final card I made for our Grandkids for Thanksgiving.


I decorated a journal card that was trimmed from one of the sheets in the paper stack, by adding orange seam binding, a die cut 'hello' and a popped up acorn sticker.



Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper, journal card and stickers - Doodlebug Design
Orange Seam Binding
Hello die - Paper Smooches
Scalloped panel and stitched panel - MFT




Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen