Thursday 9 October 2014

Thanksgiving Cards for the Grandkids

Good morning friends.

Here are the final two cards I made for my parents to give their Great Grandkids this Thanksgiving. I wanted to use more of the stickers etc from that 12 x 12 Scrapbook Kit I bought for the kids cards this year.  This first one is for little Ilai who will be one month old on Thanksgiving Day!



Here is the second card ... I had to work that large 'Autumn' sticker into a card somehow, ha ha.


I found these 4 x 6 journal cards for a screaming deal when we were in Arizona last Spring. Of course I had to buy one package in each colour family.  I love that they are lined, which means writing a note on them much easier. I trimmed this one down to fit inside the A2 card.


Supplies for card #1
White card stock
Patterned paper and stickers - Doodlebug Designs
Brads - Stampin' Up
Large fishtail banner - MFT

Supplies for card #2
Brown card stock
Patterned paper and stickers - Doodlebug Designs
Lined journal card - Pebbles

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen