Tuesday 21 October 2014

Snowman Hat Pop Up Card

Good morning friends - today's share is a Pop 'n Cut Christmas card made using a 12x12 patterned paper stack by Recollections. I fussy cut the hat from a sheet of patterned paper from the stack. I love the gold foil highlights!



The card uses an older Karen Burniston's (Sizzix) die - the A2 Pop 'n Cut base with the included circle label.  The inside panel was cut smaller and layered with patterned paper strips at the top and bottom edges. Love the foil on these strips!


I fussy cut the large ornament from another sheet of paper in the stack to mount on the pop up portion then stamped the words (Stampin' Up).


This is actually a card I made last year and didn't get it either posted or mailed. :-)  So I'm ahead of the game for this year!
Thanks for stopping by today.




3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen