Tuesday 28 October 2014

Olivia's Halloween Card

Good morning friends.

I didn't have too many supplies accessible when we first moved, but I had made sure that my Fall & Halloween stuff was in one of the first boxes I unpacked in that room.  I used the Katie Label Pivot for Olivia's Halloween card.


These K& Co 3-d stickers have so much character - they make me smile. All those little pumpkin teeth - ha!  I added a glittery Peel Off border along the reinforcing piece on the front. This border is actually the piece between the star border strips but it's just too pretty to be wasted.


Since my Halloween stamps were still packed though, I hand lettered the 'BOO' for the right side.


Supplies:
Katie Label Pivot, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
7062 Glitter Stars Peel-Off - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper - Recollections
Black card stock - Bazzill
White card stock
3-d Pumpkin sticker - K & Co
Tombow markers


Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen