Tuesday 7 October 2014

Foxy Thanksgiving Card

Good morning friends.

Big.  News.  Olivia was released from the hospital in Edmonton late yesterday afternoon!!!!  They will be home today and I just cannot wait to see them and give them all the biggest hugs ever. I am stopping for groceries so I can stock their fridge for them. Happy Dance.

Just a note, but this post is my 200th one featuring Elizabeth Craft Design products. Wow! Can you tell I'm a fan?

Sunday I was working on a project when a sweet deer wandered by the studio window.  Jasper was not nearly as impressed as I was, ha ha -- the deer skittered away from the window then looked back to figure out where all that barking is coming from.


This is the card I made for our new Grandson - who will be 4 weeks old at Thanksgiving.  I used a scrapbook kit by Doodlebug Design, which has sheets of coordinating patterned papers and a sheet of stickers that also match.  This little fox circle is one of those stickers.



I used the Lorna Label Pop Up (what? Again??) and one of Karen Burniston's newest Pop it Up Character Dies "Dutch the Fox".


This cute sticker was in the scrapbook kit, so I added some hand lettering and added it to the inside for a place to sign our names.


I added one of the little banner stickers to the pop-up platform with two brads. Then I tucked a mushroom and an acorn sticker in behind Dutch.



Looks like only the Grand-Kids will be getting Thanksgiving cards this year but I'm happy I am able to do at least that.  Fingers crossed that Olivia gets released from the hospital tonight.

Supplies:
915 Lorna Label Pop Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
946 Dutch the Fox Pop Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned Paper & stickers- Doodlebug Designs
Black card stock
White card stock
Brown card stock
Polka Dot paper - Bo Bunny
Brads - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today.


2 comments:

  1. Congrat to the 200 . post!
    I love your cards
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card. Happy 200.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen