Friday 20 November 2015

Thanksgiving Flip-It Card Duo

Good morning friends, and welcome to Flip-It Friday here on my blog.

I found these resin circle stickers in my Thanksgiving stash, and knew the Triple Circle Flip-its would be perfect to use them.

The first card uses the card die as it was intended. I added a sparkly patterned paper strip down the left side.


Inside I added some die cut leaves to the circles and we will add our greeting to the scalloped circle .



For the second card, I turned the card base horizontally and used some foiled patterned paper and other embellishments from my stash.




The card opens like an Easel card when you do it this way.




Supplies:
Brown card stock - Stash
Triple Circle Flip-Its - Sizzix
Patterned paper - Recollections
All Seasons Tree (leaves), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Resin circle stickers - Recolletions
Stamped words - The AlleyWay Stamps
Misti stamping tool - My Sweet Petunia
Acorns - K & Company
Cream card stock

Card size - A2


Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. interesting card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. like how you turned the second Flip-Its Card, may have to try that sometime

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen