Wednesday 18 November 2015

Heart Pivot Anniversary Card and Tent Gift Card Holder

Good morning friends

I have a gift set to share today, that we gave to our friends who are celebrating their 40th Wedding Anniversary.


For their card, I used the Heart Pivot, a Pop it Ups die by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft designs. While this die works for all kinds of different occasions - it is also perfect for Anniversary cards!

I added some pen work and fussy cut flowers to use as embellishments. Here is the front of the card:


And here is the card opened. I just love how much WOW you get from a Pivot Card! The decorated hearts pivot into the card as it is opened.


The stitched label is where we wrote our message and signed our names.


We also wanted to give them a little something, but we knew they'd be gifted with a lot of wine. Instead we gave them a gift card to a restaurant they go to frequently so they can treat themselves to dessert.

I LOVE the Tent Card that fellow teammate Frances Byrne came up with so wanted to make another one of those. Yet another way to use your Accordion dies! I used the Gift Card Accordion for this one, and a fussy cut flower was the only embellishment.



Usually when I make a Tent Card, I stamp a greeting on a decorated panel on the back. For this one though, I kept it really simple and wrote our message under the gift card.

Remember to check the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog later this morning, when Karen Burniston has her post for the November 2015 Designer Challenge!

Supplies for card:
Patterned paper - We R Memory Keepers
Heart Pivot, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stitched Scallop Border - My Favorite Things
Flourished Frame (Celebrate), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Katie Accordion (Stitched Label), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Koh-I-Noor Tri Colour Pencils

Supplies for Gift Card Holder:
Gift Card Accordion, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
White card stock
Patterned paper - We R Memory Keepers

Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. wonderful are this cards!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you used the gift card accordion as a tent card to hold the gift card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen