Sunday 1 November 2015

Morning Glory Flat BD Card

Good morning friends

I have a flat birthday card to share today, using leftover bits and pieces.


The pretty foiled paper remained from a Seniors Secret Service special birthday card, and the felt cupcake I've had in my stash for a couple of years. It was the last one on the sheet so it was good to use it up.



This card also went into my donation box for Seniors Secret Service.

Supplies:
Foiled patterned paper - stash
Olive card stock - Stampin' Up
Card and envelope base - Michaels
2577 Large Happy Birthday Peel-off in Gold - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Cupcake (felt) - Pebbles
Words inside - My Favorite Things

Card size - 5 x 6-1/2"

Thanks for stopping by today





1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen