Tuesday 10 November 2015

Acorn Thanksgiving Cards

Good morning friends

My quest to Use Things Up continues, so my share today is completed acorn cards. The acorns had been stamped, water coloured and layered several years ago ... they were just sitting there waiting for me to mount them on a completed card.




The beautiful pre-glittered leaves were in my embellishment stash and they worked out really nicely for these two cards.



I added a little glitter to the acorns once the cards were finished and they were ready to mail out for Thanksgiving this year.


Supplies:
Beige Astroparche card stock
Patterned paper - K & Company
Rectangle and circle dies - Spellbinders
Acorn stamp - PSX?
Water colour pencils
Fun foam
Gold stickles
Glittered leaves - K & Company
Card size - A2

Thanks for stopping by today




1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen