Sunday 8 November 2015

1st Birthday In A Box Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is a card I made for our Great Niece for her first birthday.


I used lots of sparkly embellishments and the patterned paper is glittered as well. Fit for a little Princess!






I do love this die, and even though it's a BigZ die and takes up a lot of storage space - I'm glad I bought it.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - DCWV
Card In A Box die - Sizzix
White card stock
Sticker embellishments - Paper House
Cupcake die & polka dot patterned paper  - My Favorite things
Kraft card stock
Stickles
Flourishes - Quick Cutz?
Fine point tweezers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
7018 Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today



3 comments:

  1. wow- this card is fantastic Karen!

    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! What
    little girl (or big girl), wouldn't love this for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen