Monday 30 November 2015

Pop-Up Thank You

Good morning friends

I wanted to make a special thank you card for someone who works very hard in our community. It had been a very stressful time for the Association and I wanted her to know that we appreciated everything she did.


I used some older Karen Burniston Pop 'n Cut dies and pretty botanical paper from my stash. In the photo below, you can see where I added some shimmer to the bird with a Wink of Stella pen, and a Glitter Dot eye.


Inside, the word THANKS is what pop's out. Love that.



I like to use square cards when I am hand delivering them - as square envelopes just look so good to me. :-)

Supplies:
Square Pop 'n Cut base with Thanks insert - Karen Burnison (Sizzix)
Thanks Sizzlett - Karen Burnison (Sizzix)
Bird Sizzlett - Karen Burnison (Sizzix)
Branch Sizzlet - Sizzix
Patterned paper - K & Company
Glitter dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Butterfly - K & Company
Wink of Stella

Thanks for stopping by today



1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen