Friday 6 November 2015

Four Christmas Flip-Its

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and I have four Christmas Flip-It's to share today. Last winter, when I was in so much pain from Rheumatoid Arthritis, I sat and cut a whole bunch of Flip-Its bases and patterned paper panels. I didn't have enough mobility to get them finished, so I stored all the bits and pieces


This year I decided to continue my quest to USE STUFF UP so assembled most of the Flip-It cards to send out this year over the holidays. Even though I'd rather be making Pop-it Ups, ha ha.

Supplies:
Scallop Edge Flip-Its - Sizzix
Patterned paper
White card stock
Embellishments - K & Company
Other embellishments - stash
Word stamp - Stampin' Up
Snowflakes - stash
Glaze pen - Sakura


Thanks for stopping by today




2 comments:

  1. you created so wonderful cards!
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous Flip-Its perfect for Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen