Wednesday 25 November 2015

Christmas Tree Pop-Up Cards

Good morning friends

When I first got my Pop 'n Cuts dies (older dies by Karen Burniston) I was hooked. I cut a bunch of Christmas cards and had them ready to assemble. Even though I am now all about Pop it Ups (Karen Burniston's newest line) I want to use up the things I've started so here are a pair of Christmas Tree Pop Up cards.


The tree and gifts are K & Company die cuts that I've had in my stash for a very long time.


Inside, both cards are identical. I added gold Washi tape, and a gold foiled die cut ornament (same package as the tree's.)


Here is a side view of the inside so you can see the pop up a little better.



Supplies:
A2 Pop 'n Cut Card with Wavy Label Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Patterned paper - Momenta
Gold Washi - Stampin' Up
Words - Stamping 'Up
Stitched oval - My Favorite Things
Tree and ornament die cuts - K & Company
Cream card stock


Thanks for stopping by today




2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen