Friday 13 November 2015

Christmas Pop-Up Cards #1 & 2

Good morning friends

Here are the first two Christmas cards I made using older Karen Burniston Sizzix dies. I had a dozen (or more!) inner and outer cards all cut out and ready for assembly before Karen B moved over to Elizabeth Craft Designs and I fell in love with the Pop it Ups. But I really do need to get things finished in my stamping room ... so here you go.


The word labels on the front have gold foil accents, and I added gold washi tape on the inside top & bottom edges.


The clear stickers inside (both cards are identical inside) are all glittery as well.


Into my Christmas card stash with these ones.

Supplies
A2 Pop 'n Cut with Wavy Label Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Gold Washi tape
Clear glittered stickers - Dollar Store
Patterned paper - Momenta
Foiled accents - K & Company


Thanks for stopping by today


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen