Saturday 14 November 2015

C4C312 Feminine with Buttons

Good morning friends

It's Saturday and that means a new challenge at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog:  "Hi......Joanne/jojot here with this week's challenge.  My birthday is November 16.  That day is also Button Day this year.  Your challenge this week is to make a feminine birthday card with buttons on it."

I used one of my favourite Pop it Ups dies - the Spiral Circle Pull Card - and the newest Character, Lucky the Bunny for my card.


This time, I added a panel to the SCPC, giving me lots of room to write a note inside.  The 'thanks' comes with the Flourished Frame, and I added an embossed label from the Katie Label Pivot set.


When you open the folded panel, there are three more 'thanks' ... all of them were cut from white card stock and coloured with PanPastels.


The Props 7 Basket is SO cute ... I filled here with fussy cut flowers from ta scrap the same patterned paper that I used for the card base.


Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd sure love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C312.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - My Mind's Eye
Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Banner & Borders - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Cream card stock
Lucky the Bunny, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Flourished Frame (thanks), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Props 7 (basket), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Buttons - Papertrey Ink
Fine point tweezers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
PanPastels Kit #1 & 2  - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Hairspray to set pastels
Lucy Label Pivot (label), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Transparent Double Sided Adhesive - 6" Width - Elizabeth Craft Designs



Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen