Sunday 22 November 2015

Floral Hello Card

Good morning friends

Earlier this Spring I ordered this lovely floral die cut. It cuts out a band from your card ... and I don't have anything like that in my die collection.

The card base is a beige astroparche, and I backed the opening with lightly blue patterned paper.


The Hello is one of Suzanne Cannon's 'A Way With Words' dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs. They are SO beautiful. I cut this one from a coordinating patterned paper and adhered it to the front of the card. I added a touch of yellow PanPastels to the flower enters.


Here is a peek at the inside of the card. The blue panel was also coloured with PanPastels.


Into my stash with this one!

Supplies:
Flower Border Die - Frantic Stamper
Beige Astroparche card stock
Fine Pont Tweezers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper - K & Company
PanPastels
Hairspray (to set pastels)
1055 Hello, A Way With Words - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Blueprints #24

Card size - standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful and elegand card Karen
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love, that flower die is awesome. No wonder you needed it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen