Monday 23 November 2015

Masculine Gift Card Holder

Good morning friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and I have a couple of shares today. First up is the Gift Card Holder I made for our son's birthday. I had hoped to use Karen Burniston's new Gift Card Holder Accordion for this, but it did not arrive in time.


The Sizzix Card with Flap is one that works well for Gift Cards, as you can fit the cardboard holder that the gift card comes in inside it. I added some stitched kraft strips, a stamped panel and die cut button w/ twine.



Here is the inside - I adhered the gift card folder that came with the card, inside my Gift Card Holder, and stamped the words *Buy Your Own Present! on the lower flap.


Supplies:
A2 Card with Flap - Sizzix
White card stock
Patterned paper - Colorbok
Blueprints #1
Marker - Stampin' Up
Word Stamps - Stampin' Up
Kraft card stock
Fine point Tweezers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Button Twine - Papertrey Ink


Thanks for stopping by today




3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen