Tuesday 24 November 2015

Santa Tent Card

Good morning friends

I have another tent card to share today, using the Gift Card Accordion. I love getting more use out of my dies, and teammate's Frances Byrne's idea of using the Accordions to make Tent Cards is one of my favourites.


The patterned paper has gold flecks in the snowflakes, and it was perfect to use this 3-d sticker from my stash.


I added a stamped greeting on the back, which is where we will sign our names when we go to send the card over the holidays.



Supplies:
Gift Card Accordion, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Flourish Frame (Rectangles, Celebrate), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Santa sticker - Stash
White card stock
Patterned paper - DCWV
Words - Papertrey Ink
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia


Thanks for stopping by today



3 comments:

  1. So cute, and I love your papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are rocking these tent cards, I need to make one using this new die. Love that Santa too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way how you create the cards
    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen