Thursday 26 November 2015

Masculine Beer Card

Good morning friends

It's Throwback Thursday on my blog and I have an older masculine card to share today.

I made it with SCAL (Sure Cuts A Lot) and my Cricut ... back before Provo Craft decided they didn't want people using SCAL with their machine. Ticked me off so much I haven't bought a Cricut cartridge since. In fact, I don't use my Cricut hardly at all anymore. So this SVG set was from SVGCuts and I thought the case of beer would be a fun card for our son's birthday, and he really really liked it!





Thanks for stopping by today!



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous male card, and I am with your re not buying anything related to that company any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect for a man!
    Hello from Elm,a

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen