Thursday 24 March 2016

Vintage Cupcake Birthday Card Duo

Good morning friends

Last month I bought some of the new dies at Elizabeth Craft Designs and I've been having so much fun with them. For these two birthday cards, I used Joset's sweet new Cupcake die and Els new Fitted Frames Lacy Circles.

I've also added the new Easel die to my collection and it's coming in very handy!


Since they are Birthday cards, I added Glitter Dots and glitter glue highlights.




Supplies:
1144 - Cupcakes, Elizabeth Craft Designs
1115 Fitted Frames 5 Lace Circles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
1117 Fitted Circles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
7018 Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper - Crate Paper
White card stock
Stickles
Words inside - Just Rite
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia

Card size - 4-1/4" Square


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen