Friday 11 March 2016

St Paddy's Day Beaver Pull Tab Card

Good morning friends

I've had this card made for several weeks, but just getting a chance to share it today. I have an Irish friend, and every year I send her a St. Patrick's Day card. This year I chose to dress up one of the newest Pop it Ups Character 'Baker the Beaver' for St. Patrick's Day.



The heart charm that comes with the HCPT was used on the elongated tag, and I added a little bow from the Props 1 set and Baker's Twine.


Baker moustache & hat are from the Props 1 die set, and I used my new favourite interactive die - the Hanging Charm Pull Tab (HCPT). The shamrock was made using the little heart from Poppy the Own on a hand trimmed stem.  I cut a second shadow layer for Baker, and adhered it behind Baker after he was attached to the frame.



Supplies:
Baker the Beaver, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Props 1 (hat, moustache, bow), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - DCWV
Kraft card stock
Black card stock
White card stock
Elizabeth Craft Designs Clear Double Sided Tape, 6" and 1/8" widths
7010 Glitter Lines - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Poppy the Owl (hearts for shamrock), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
7018 Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Sakura Stardust pen (Bakers nose)
Hanging Charm Pull Tab, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Green card stock - Stampin' Up
Doily - Martha Stewart
Bakers Twine
Barn Pop Stand (small stitched rectangle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Copics


Thanks for stopping by today


3 comments:

  1. so cute image!
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun card, love Baker the Beaver dressed in Irish green and love the lace doily underneath the Hanging Charm Pull Tab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green mustache! Now I know what to do with the one tiny mustache die that came with a QK set. I may be doing a version of this next year if I have Baker by then. I even have a tiny shamrock die. Cute idea to use the hearts. I've made a shamrock cake using hearts that was a big hit.

    Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen