Tuesday 22 March 2016

Easter Bunny Trio of Cards

Good morning friends

I have a trio of (nearly identical) cheerful Easter cards to share today ...


I used the Outdoor Edges for grass, and the new Stage it Stencils for the clouds - both by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. The bunnies have Distress Stickles on the bow and on their tails. I decided I like the Distress Stickles enough to buy more - it has such a pretty, vintage look to the glitter.



I didn't get a chance to use that bunny die last year for Easter, so these were actually the first Easter cards I made this year.
Supplies:
Bunny die - Tim Holtz (Sizzix)
Stickles
Blueprints #1 - My Favorite Things
Outdoor Edges, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Partly Cloudy, Stage it Stencils - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Fun Foam
Looks like iI didn't make a note of who makes the patterned paper. Oops!
Words inside - Stampin' Up

Card size - A2


Thanks for stopping by today


4 comments:

  1. Patterned paper works well with the larger sized bunny.
    Guess they don't all have to be 'chocolate' bunnies! You pen work really highlights the edges. Have to go look for those super fine Staedtler markers at Staples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet cards!
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your patterned paper bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have this die and never thought to use patterned paper. Thank you for the lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen