Monday 21 March 2016

Bunny Shaker Card

Good morning friends

I have a fun Easter Shaker card to share today.


I use this Blueprints #23 set quite a bit, but rarely use the 3 circle cut-out part of the die. However, since I had a sweet package of sequins from the March 2016 Simon Says Card Club kit I decided to put them to use and create a shaker with the 3 circles. Haven't made a shaker in ages!

I added some hand lettering to the inside ...



Supplies:
White card stock
Bunny dies - Impression Obsession
Blueprints #23 - My Favorite Things
Patterned paper - Authentique
Fun foam
Uni pin fine point pen
Sequins - Simon Says Stamp March 2016 Card Kit
Clear envelope/bag
Hand lettering

Card size - A2


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen