Thursday 31 March 2016

Vintage Bunny Card Duo

Good morning friends

This Tim Holtz bunny die was one I HAD to have when it was released, then I didn't get a chance to use it last year for Easter. This year I managed a few cards with it and I am so happy I purchased it. It's so easy to change up the look of the bunny simply by swapping out the papers.


I also used another new purchase - the Fitted Frames Curvy Ovals and the Fitted Ovals by Els at Elizabeth Craft Designs. Glad I didn't wait too long to add these to my collection as they are very versatile.



Distress Stickles were used on the butterflies and bunny tails ... it gives such a pretty vintage look to the glitter.



Supplies:
1112 Fitted Frames 4, Curvy Ovals - Elizabeth Craft Designs
1114 Fitted Ovals - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Blueprints #1 - My Favorite Things
Bunny - Sizzix
Butterfly punch - Stampin' Up
Distress Stickles - Ranger
Seam binding
Cream card stock
Stamp inside - Stampin' Up
Patterned paper - Prima

Card size - A2


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen