Friday 25 March 2016

St. Patrick's Day Pull Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and today's Z-fold card is one I made for my Mom for St. Patrick's Day.

I used the Oval Pull Card by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs, the new Pull Card Edges, some stickers I found at Target and one of KB's embossing folders.


The notch holds the card in the closed position until the sides are pulled - this is what the card looks like when it is open:




Supplies:
KB102 - Trendy Tiles 1, Karen Burniston - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Pull Card Edges, Pop it Ups -  Karen Burniston - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Oval Pull Card, Pop it Ups -  Karen Burniston - Elizabeth Craft Designs
White card stock
Green card stock - Stampin' Up
Wash Tape - Doodlebug
Stickers - American Greetings
Staedtler Fine Point Markers
Stickles


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen