Saturday 19 March 2016

C4C328 Sketch

Good morning friends

It's Saturday, and that means there is a new challenge on the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog. Our March Hostess is  Frances Byrne and the Guest Designer for March is Sandy Diller. Since  it's the third Saturday of the month, we have a sketch challenge:


I flipped the sketch so I could use my new A2 Centre Step die. Have to say I'm having a lot of fun with this one.


Funny story. I bought the Jelly Bean patterned paper because there are bright and cheerful Easter Eggs on the front. I actually went 'eeeeew' when I saw this print on the back side. When I get a new die I often do a test cut as I'm excited to see how it looks. This test cut was from the yellow card stock I had nearby. I couldn't believe how nicely the Jelly Bean print looked with the yellow card base. I had to take back my 'eeeeew'.


Here is a look at the inside ...


Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd sure love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C328.

Supplies:
Centre Step die - Sizzix
Yellow card stock - Stash
Seam binding
Patterned paper - Doodlebug
Sticker - Craft N Craftin'
White card stock
Stitched scallop border - MFT
Stamps inside - Clearly Besotted

Card size - A2


Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. wonderful how you present this challenge

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. so clever how you were able to use the sketch with this style of card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen