Tuesday 29 March 2016

Grandkids Easter Card Trio

Good morning friends

I still have Easter cards to share, so will continue for most of this week. Then we can move onto something else.

These three cards were made for my parents to give our Grandkids. Didn't make Ilai a Passover card as I couldn't tell if it was appropriate or not. I'll chat with our daughter and find out for next year.


The graphics were printed onto glossy photo paper and fussy cut.


There was some glitter glue added  and the pattern paper has sparkly bits as well.







Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper - Recollections
Blueprints #13
Clocks & Gears (Circle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Happy Easter stamp - CC Designs
Graphics - Lettering Delights
Fun Foam
Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Tape (1/4")
Stickles
Printer

Cards size - Standard A2


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. wonderful cards!
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww what fun Easter Cards, I am sure the kids loved these

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen