Friday 4 March 2016

Anniversary Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-it Friday here on my blog and I have a quick Anniversary card to share today.

When I saw that this Flip-Its die was in the Stampin' Up Clearance Rack, I immediately added it to my cart. This is the first card I made with it, an anniversary card for my parents. Because in a moment of panic I didn't think I had made one already. Sheesh. So for their 58th Wedding Anniversary they got two cards!





Supplies:
White card stock
Flip-It - Stampin' Up
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Stickles
Copic


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. fabulous card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha that is probably one of the only flip-its I don't have haha. I am sure your parents enjoyed getting two cards for their anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen