Sunday 20 March 2016

Missing You Coffee Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

My card share today is for the Spring Coffee Lover's Blog Hop. Looks like there are some pretty great coffee themed cards to see and some AMAZING prizes too!

The front of the card has embossed coffee beans (embossing folder by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs) and a To Go Coffee Cup I'd wanted for awhile. I was able to buy the cup stamps with my birthday money!


The cup was paper pieced and fussy cut, then I added a die cut 'wishing' with the stamped words from Simon Says Stamps.


Inside I made it a Pop-Up, using the little Pop-Up platform from the Hot Air Balloon Pop-Up. The cup and steam are from the Cup Pop Stand - both sets by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.


I picked up a package of doily's to use for Valentine's cards, but I just seem to keep finding uses for them. More embossed coffee beans inside and a stitched scalloped border from My Favorite Things.


The stamped words and Hugs die are by Papertrey Ink. I just love those die cut coffee beans that come with the Cup Pop Stand.



This card is one I sent to my friend Sue - we pop something in the mail to each other on the first of each month. This is the card I sent to her for March 1st. Only I was late, ha ha.

I hope you check out the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - tons of inspiration there!

Supplies:
Hot Air Balloon Pop-Up (Pop-Up platform), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Cup Pop Stand, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Coffee Bean embossing folder, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - Momenta
To Go Cup - Stamps of Life
White card stock
Copics
Brown card stock - Bazzill
Elizabeth Craft Designs Clear Double Sided Tape, 6" and 1/8" widths
Bakers Twine
Black card stock
Wishing stamps and die - Simon Says Stamps
Doily - Martha Stewart
Stitched scalloped border - My Favorite Things
Sending hugs stamp & die - Papertrey Ink


Thanks for stopping by today



26 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love everything about it... the embossing... the popup... the colors.. the papers... just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.....lots of work to create all the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love that folder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the neutral/coffee colors of your card, and then the pop-up in the inside...fantastic card, great layout, everthing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love seeing the insides of cards decorated, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative and beautiful card! I need to learn how to make pop up cards - they look fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful pop-up card! I adore that embossed background and the great papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, this is darling right down to the hug inside! Love your pop up and sentiment on the front of the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your fabulous pop-up card is cool beans!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just fabulous! Love how it opens up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...this is one fabulous card. Just as sweet as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your pop up cards!
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your coffee pop up card, Karen, the colors are fabulous as is the design! Have a wonderful Monday and Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this is really cute. A beautiful outside and inside. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks wonderful! Your details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too cute! Great texture and detail. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous inside and out, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was amazed by the outside of your card and then I saw the inside. Such a complete project. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. One of my favorite coffee cards so ...love love!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Keren your card is absolutely stunning inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  21. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS card Karen!!!
    LOVE IT, inside and out!!!
    GREAT colours, textures and design, GREAT tradition to have with your friend too :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG, this card is gorgeous - so well designed and crafted to perfection:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. fabulous card, love the sentiment on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the pop up and they yummy bean embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen