Sunday 28 August 2016

Round Holiday Tags

Good morning friends

I've been trying to use things up this year, so when I saw this package of painted wooden shapes in my Christmas Embellishment Box, I decided to make some quick and easy holiday tags.


For each tag base, I cut two stitched circles. The back has a stamped 'to & from', then the Bakers Twine was sandwiched in between the two and the circles were adhered together. Then the cute wooden shapes were attached.


I've been hanging onto this Dollar Store package since my friends and I had our Craft Sale, as the intent was always to have another one. However life happens and ... time to use some things up!


Thanks for stopping by today




2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen