Tuesday 16 August 2016

"Oh What Fun" Christmas Card

Good morning friends

I have a holiday card to share today, using the new Anita Frames Pop-Up by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. Here is the front of the card...


This time, I used the die to create a VERTICAL card instead of a horizontal one. So fun, the different looks you can get from this amazing new die.


I added die cut banners and cute embellishments from my stash.


A stamped greeting and a Bakers Twine bow finished off the card.




Supplies:
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
White card stock
Anita Frames Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Embellishments - K & Company
Red card stock - Bazzill
Green card stock - Stampin' Up
Clear double sided adhesive, 1/8 and 1/4" width's - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Circles and Labels, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stitched scalloped border - My Favorite Things
Fine point tweezers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Bakers Twine
Washi Tape

Card size - 5 x 6"


Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. wow- a wonderful card for christmas!
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love that this orientation of the Anita die and that you have a vertical and horizontal platform to work with. Looks more elegant and compact than using a double Lorna Label (but I still like the 'real estate' of the latter).

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a fun card and I love how you flipped the Anita Frames Pop Up on its side. Gotta try this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen