Wednesday 17 August 2016

Hap'bee' Birthday Card

Good morning friends

I saw this sheet of bee patterned paper in a stack while looking for something else, so immediately had to make a couple of cards with it and Joset's Bee die and coordinating stamps.



Here is a peek at the inside, using stamps from my collection since they matched the card front so well.


I've started a package of birthday cards for my Dental Hygienist, and hope to have them all ready in plenty of time for my next appointment.

Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper - Pebbles
Front shaped panel - Sizzix
Fine point tweezers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Bee die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Yellow card stock
Black card stock
Xyron
Stickles
Wink of Stella
General Sentiments - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Bees Sentiments - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Tombow markers
Stitched Oval - My Favourite Things
Stamped Bee's and inside words - the Stamps Of Life

Card size - A2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen